Matters – IDRA Annual Report 2009-10
IDRA’s annual report tells stories of how we incorporated the Quality Schools Action Framework throughout our work. Using this model, and with the support of key partners, IDRA was able to…
- Create new knowledge to inform policy and practice,
- Support advocacy organizations along the U.S.-Mexico border,
- Catalyze cross-race leadership for equal educational opportunity in the South and Southwest,
- Build school capacity to engage parents,
- Secure equal rights and civil rights in public education nationally and in a five-state region,
- Tap parent leadership for school success,
- Strengthen school holding power in the
- Seed the future of early education,
- Transform teaching and learning in science and mathematics in diverse schools,
- Redesign teacher preparation for a new
- Strengthen youth voice and leadership to transform schools.
We are grateful to all who share a commitment to creating excellent schools for all children!