Coca-Cola Valued Youth Program
Seven important tenets express the philosophy of the
Coca-Cola Valued Youth Program.
- All students can learn.
- The school values all students.
- All students can actively contribute to their own education and to the education of others.
All students, parents and teachers have the right to participate fully in creating and maintaining excellent schools.
“The most important thing I want to do as a tutor is explain to the kids that learning is the way to success.”
– middle school tutor
- Excellence in schools contributes to individual and collective economic growth, stability and advancement.
- Commitment to educational excellence is created by including students, parents and teachers in setting goals, making decisions, monitoring progress and evaluating outcomes.
- Students, parents and teachers must be provided extensive, consistent support in ways that allow students to learn, teachers to teach, and parents to be involved.