IDRA issued our call for applications for our 2022-23 Education Policy Fellowship Program. Join a virtual Q&A session where you can hear directly from policy fellows about their experiences in the program and the work they accomplished within the Texas and Georgia legislatures.
Listen and ask questions before applying here!
As a reminder, each fellow will receive:
- Training in the state legislative process, including how to employ a variety of advocacy strategies;
- Access to a network of educational equity advocates who have influenced generations of policy and litigation in Texas and Georgia;
- Real-time, real-world training during the Texas and Georgia legislative sessions;
- At least one policy mentor, based on fellows’ interests;
- Training in IDRA’s family leadership in education framework, which centers families and students in educational policy reform;
- Access to statewide coalitions of advocates;
- Experience building an advocacy campaign to advance an educational equity agenda; and
- $40,000 stipend plus contribution toward medical insurance