Mr. Medina is currently board chairman, CEO, and President of Medina International Corporation and Medina Encon Corporation. Both entities specialize in civil/structural engineering design and construction project management of power generating plants, mostly in the international marketplace.
Mr. Medina, a registered professional engineer, earned his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Texas at El Paso and his master of science degree in structural engineering from the University of Texas at Austin.
Currently a director of Tigua, Inc., he has served in many civic capacities and organizations, including the Texas Water Development Board and the Ysleta school district board, and as State Chair of the Texas Tejano Democrats.
- Six Young Tutors Win 2017 National Essay Contest Awards, June 27, 2017
- Since When are Good Grades and Diversity a Bad Thing? – 7 Recommendations and the Texas Top Ten Percent Plan, February 28, 2017
- 5 Strategies for Creating College Readiness for Students of Color and Immigrant Students, February 28, 2017
- Relational Youth Violence – Protecting Muslim Youth in School, February 28, 2017
- Immigrant Students’ Rights to Attend Public Schools – Alert for Registering Students for School, February 28, 2017
- Co-Leading and Co-Transforming Schools – School Administrators and Family Leaders in Education, September 25, 2016
- Intergenerational Family Leadership for Schools – Podcast Episode 167, October 24, 2016