Terms and Conditions
IDRA encourages our visitors to join in conversation about helping schools work for all children. Note that this is not an open forum, but a focused discussion. We reserve the right to moderate the discussion for this purpose.
We encourage comments that
- Are “on topic” and that respond to the content online
- Are responses to comments left by other visitors
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive, constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content, but they never insult the writer or other commenters
We discourage comments that
- Are not “on topic” or are not responding to other comments or the content online
- Insult the writer or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
We will delete comments, without notice, that
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent
- Threaten, invite or encourage violence
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc.) about the comment’s author or others
- Violate any of IDRA’s stated or implied Terms and Conditions
IDRA’s participatory web sites and portals shall be used only in a noncommercial manner. You shall not, without the express approval of IDRA, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
By submitting text or other comment here, you are consenting to its display on the site, for related online and offline promotional uses and for any other purpose.
Frequent violations of IDRA’s Terms and Conditions will cause a commenter’s registration and profile to be closed without notice and for their IP address to be blocked from use on IDRA’s web sites and portals.
If you have questions about this policy, about comments on specific content online, or about comments that have been deleted, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.