New issue: Learning Goes On: Restorative Practices Can Build and Strengthen Relationships in Post-Pandemic Schools, Women’s History is U.S. History and more!
When schools closed due to COVID-19, IDRA immediately responded to educators and families so students could continue learning. We launched Learning Goes On to provide materials, webinars, and other information and resources. This work continues because, although the closures have ended, educators and students are still facing its impact.
In This Issue
• Realizing Our Common Humanity – Restorative Practices Can Build and Strengthen Relationships in Post-Pandemic Schools
• Building Supportive Schools from the Ground Up
• Women’s History is U.S. History
• New Colassnotes Podcast Episodes
• What do you think about school dress codes?