Faced with the potential impact on student learning in the unfortunate event schools are closed for extended periods of time, IDRA is developing resources for educators and families to continue student learning during this unprecedented event. This webpage serves as a hub for materials, webinars, and other information and resources. We welcome donations to support education during this COVID-19 crisis.
IDRA launched a new eNews with resources for schools and families responding to coronavirus (COVID-19).
- An Overview of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act that Congress Just Passed
- Free Webinar Series: Next Webinar This Tuesday
- COVID-19 Policy Update -Texas Colleges Respond to COVID-19
- New COVID-19 Data Map – Texas College Responses
- And more!
- Equity Resources for Online Learning;
- COVID-19 Policy Update – Testing for Students in Texas & Equity Implications;
- IDRA Launches Free Webinar Series on Equitable Practices for Online Learning;
- Equity Connection – IDRA’s Free Online Community of Practice; and
- Online Technical Assistance Online Technical Assistance Academies for School Districts for School Districts.
Spanish version: Mejores Prácticas para la Instrucción en Línea a Raíz del COVID-19
Spanish version: Garantizar la equidad en el aprendizaje en línea
Equitable Practices for Online Learning – Free Webinar Series
See webinar hub for recorded webinars and related resources.
1. Equitable Practices for Teaching Online
Held Friday, March 20, 2020 @ 2:00 pm (cst) – Watch recording
2. Digital Divide: Connectivity, Infrastructure and Devices
Tuesday, March 24, 2020 @ 2:00 pm (cst) – Watch recording
3. Tools & Tips to Alleviate the Homework Gap
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 @ 2:00 pm (cst)
More titles on the way!