IDRA’s Knowledge is Power is a national resource for educators and advocates to help you do your work for equity and excellence in education in the midst of classroom censorship policies.
- Equity is a True American Ideal
- Educators! Tell us how classroom censorship policies and proposals are affecting your school!
- Expansive Classroom Censorship Bill Filed in Florida
- Tennessee Censorship Policy Serves as Warning to Other States
- Texas SB 3 Makes New Changes to Social Studies Learning Standards
- School Censorship Policies Sweep through the South
- Obscuring the Truth – The Evolving Efforts Against Critical Race Theory
- What the Texas Classroom Censorship Bill Means for Schools
- Student Testimony Excerpt: Let’s Talk about Our Entire History