* Aurelio recaps the details of a questionnaire created in response to the school's low test scores on standardized math exams.
* Aurelio talks about the school's math survey project, in which students used math to explain the results of the questionnaire at a meeting of parents, administrators, and other members of the school community.
* Aurelio explains how students are serving as a technology bridge for their parents.
* Aurelio discusses the teachers' reactions to the students' presentation and to the survey results, as well as the impact of the presentation on the students themselves.
* Aurelio talks about IDRA's belief in "higher math for all."
Listen to every episode! To ensure you don't miss a single episode of IDRA Classnotes, subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, (download iTunes free if you don’t have it) or sign up to receive an e-mail alert as soon as a new show is published.