IDRA provides on-site and virtual training and technical assistance to thousands of teachers and students across the country and to schools, school districts and other groups.
Sample service packages include the following. We customize our assistance based on your needs and goals. Contact us to see how we can help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Leadership Services
Teaching Quality Services
Curriculum Quality and Access
Family and Community Engagement
- IDRA Education CAFE model demonstrates how to conduct authentic family engagement and support family leadership in education.
- Assisting schools to establish authentic family engagement
- Training family and community groups on key education issues, like fair school funding, combatting voucher policies and supporting college paths for all students.
IDRA can help you build a school culture of positive parent involvement and meaningful partnerships. For example, through customized training, services and support, IDRA can help you to:
- Plan for family involvement and build home-school partnerships that work
- Build parent efficacy to help children succeed in school
- Analyze student outcome data and develop partnerships to improve student academic achievement and evaluate and communicate results to stakeholders
- Conduct community asset mapping
- Create a district or campus-wide culture of engagement: Assessing what’s in place and what’s needed
- Create parent-teacher-student visions for success and goal setting
- Understand federal and state policy and the implications for parent and community engagement
- Offer WOW! Workshops on Workshops, IDRA’s highly-popular, practical training of trainers workshop, to parents and parent liaisons in Spanish and English
- IDRA Valued Youth Partnership is a research-based, internationally-recognized dropout prevention program that has kept 98% of its tutors in school.
- VisionCoders is a new eighth-grade computer science course being developed by IDRA in partnership with Texas A&M University–San Antonio and 12 schools in seven Bexar County school districts.