Published 10 times a year, the IDRA Newsletter provides resources and insight into issues regarding equitable and excellent education of students, particularly those who are learning English, minority or economically disadvantaged.
The newsletter is published in print and online with an accompanying eletter alert.
• IDRA Newsletter • June-July 2016 Aurelio M. Montemayor, M.Ed., IDRA senior education associate and lead trainer, was honored to … read moreRead More
• IDRA Newsletter • April 2016 • IDRA’s 2015 Annual Report, The Power of Possibility: How IDRA and Our Partners … read moreRead More
• Aurelio M. Montemayor, M.Ed. • IDRA Newsletter • May 2016 • A group of about 20 student leaders from the … read moreRead More
• by Paula Johnson, M.A. • IDRA Newsletter • May 2016 • The Challenge Teachers know it is not enough … read moreRead More
• IDRA Newsletter • May 2016 • The IDRA Coca-Cola Valued Youth Program is a research-based, highly successful cross-age tutoring … read moreRead More
Ready Texas: Stakeholder Convening Proceedings Report Released • IDRA Newsletter • May 2016 • Texas adopted substantial changes to high … read moreRead More